Friday, March 2, 2012

Illustration Friday Fail

Well things have been so busy lately that I have only really had time to churn out some messy sketches. I injured myself rather stupidly on Thursday as well, and my hand bag broke. It has just been one of those weeks. 

As per the title, I did a sketch that was supposed to be developed into a more finished drawing for Illustration Friday - but (no surprises there) I didn't get it finished in time. Boo. 

However I thought I would still share it here. I actually saw this dude walking down the street the other day and yes, his hair was even more epic than depicted. I thought he looked pretty capable. 


And I thought I would share Mustache Dude again - but this time, from the front! 
Ta da!


Sorry I cut off the top of his head. 
Ok, I'll be honest I ran out of space on the paper. 
Let this be a lesson to you all - plan your drawings!

A very clever CGI animator friend of mine has asked if she could model my Mustache Dude which is exciting. So I am trying to get some more drawings done of his head from different angles. It would then be fun to do some expressions! We'll see how things go. 
; )

Oh and because I am such a nerd only 6 views to go until 8000 views! 
Haha! Probably very small compared to others, but I'm excited. Thanks everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment