Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Drawing Rapunzel (coz she's so much fun to draw)

So somehow I have found myself volunteering as an art teacher for a couple of groups of children over here in the US. : ) The younger group of kids is especially interesting because I've never taught that age group before. However, hopefully they will get something out of it (here's hoping!).

One of the girls in the older group very sweetly came over to me after last weeks lesson and said 'Mrs. Flinn,' (funny huh, I'm still getting used to being called Mrs. Flinn), 'would you please be able to teach me how to draw Rapunzel?' How could I resist that!!!

So I told her that I would draw up a tip-sheet for her. I thought perhaps I would share it here, just in case someone else would like to check it out too. 


**Now time for a little disclaimer**

 You will notice that every pic of Rapunzel I have drawn on here looks kinda off (if you have an eye for it, this looks more like Rapunzel's younger and slightly out of proportioned sisters), and this is the first time I have done a tip sheet - so it's a bit all over the place. 
However all that aside, maybe - somewhere, somehow - someone will find it helpful. :D I am definitely not the authority on this kind of thing, and I know for a fact that there are a bazillion other 'how-to' sheets you can get online that are a bazillion times better than this one. So if you are really keen to learn to draw - go do a good old fashioned Google search and you'll probably find them. :) All the best! 

**End of Disclaimer**

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful drawing ! It actually works for any young Lady :)

    ReplyDelete