Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Revamp time!!

Don't you love that word? Revamp? 
It sounds exciting and dangerous - and I think that probably sums up how I am feeling about making some changes here on my blog. 

Things have been on hold for a while on here as Christmas and New Year happened, and work has been busy - so it is about time some changes started happening.

I am hoping to up the anti a little bit, personalise things a bit more, and I'm even looking at getting an Etsy store set up! I thought I would give it a go selling some artwork - I'm not sure how it will go, but it will be fun in the meantime! So stay tuned!

In the meantime, here are some pictures from my holidays...

A Christmas Kitten that I never got around to colouring

The fantastically cool Christmas card that my very cool work colleague made for me. 
All you who are fans of Parks & Recreation will appreciate this - and I - in turn, appreciate you. 

My new memory stick which I love very much.

A little drawing of a little girl.

A day at the beach - NZ beaches are fab.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love it Hannah :) Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Great stuff! Especially love the sketches & the very cool memory stick!

    ReplyDelete