Monday, July 22, 2013

A post with no pictures

Hello if there is anyone out there. Just thought that I would write and give you an update on where things are at for HanDrawn. 

Well, life has been a little topsy turvy of late - we have moved to the USA - and so have been trying to settle in over here, which, as I'm sure you can imagine, is a work in progress. 

I'm not sure whether it's just as a result of the move or a combination of things - but I have really been struggling creatively. So haven't been drawing really at all. I think I am questioning a little bit, what I am actually going to do with this creativity, and at the moment am coming up short a little. Plus I'm having some computer troubles (which is what happens when the bag your laptop is in breaks when you are in line for the plane and crunches heavily on the floor)(very loudly and embarrassingly I might add). :P

So that is where things are at. I'm not sure when I will next be able to put work up here. You never know, it might be sooner - it might be later.

We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment