Monday, May 23, 2011

Right.

Well I know that they say that you are not supposed to let 'artist's block', as they call it, get you down. And some even say that 'artist's block' doesn't even exist. But whatever you call it, I've had it for the past 3 weeks, and I can't help it - it's getting to me. 

I love animating, but I am beginning to think that I'm just not cut out for it. I'm just not getting it! This is especially emphasised when I have a brother-in-law who is also studying CG animation and seems to 'get it' right off the cuff. 

Well. I guess I just have to make it through till the end of the year. 

This is a bad photo of a character I designed last year for a competition thing that they had at school. I think that he understands how I feel. 


1 comment:

  1. Well this post sums up my state of mind atm to the dot, so don't feel alone in it. But to say that you just don't get animation is rubbish Hannah! your works incredible and surpasses not only us in class, but most graduates as well! Love this sketch btw, adore the way your draw simple characters like these with such life and definition to them!

    ReplyDelete