Friday, January 21, 2011

Hmmmm

Often it seems that things don't go the way we think they should right? Situations arise, bumps in the road, even roadblocks sometimes, that just drive you nuts. And you find yourself wanting to stamp your foot and yell to the skies, 'That wasn't supposed to happen!!!'

But who am I to say that right? Am in control of the universe? Do I govern the seas? Control the orbit of the stars? Plan the migration patterns of birds? 

Everyone will be thankful (as am I) to hear that I am not any of the above things. What I can govern (to the best of my abilities) are the decisions that I make in my every day life (and even that seems like a big ask). And I don't know about you - great big world wide web void out there - but I am thankful that there is someone bigger controlling all that other stuff. *Phew*

Right now that I have that out of my system... sketch 'o the day. Thanks world wide web void for hearing out my spiel. : ) 


Just a coupla quick sketches of random people.


Just coz I can! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment