Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Peeps

So here are some more of my peeps. These are some that I did last year for practice. It's kinda nice to be able to pop up work that I already have - that's one thing that I have loved about studying is that we are all constantly producing more artwork - it's what we do! And I haven't been in that position for a really long time, so it's very very cool. : )





This fine specimen of a woman is Mrs. Rice who is a character from a poem that my very good buddy and flat-mate and cuzzy-in-law and I wrote. Hopefully one day I will have an illustrated version of the poem that I can share... that's the plan anyway.
Mrs. Rice actually has a rather minor role, but it's an important one involving bright red lasers and a lot of jumping up and down. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment