Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday

I couldn't think of what to title this post - so I just gave it the name of the day. Seemed to make sense. Well it's been ages since I posted - however a lot has been accomplished! 

I finished my illustrations! Hurrah!
I passed my storyboarding exam! Wahoo!
And now I'm getting started on my drawings for the exhibition that is in less than 3 weeks!! Yay... I think.

So hopefully I will be posting more often, and stuff. So watch this space. : )
Below, a fish. Painted in acrylics, just coz.


1 comment:

  1. YIPEE YOU PASSED! Though I wasn't really worried haha, since you are amazing! Love the fish (so cute) and Acrylics are soo hard for me!

    I havent been posting much lately which I know is not good. I just cant seem to draw anything I think is worth putting up lately. So frustrating!!

    Hope your monday is going well :)

    ReplyDelete